Investors in Chinese stocks traded on US exchanges can face challenges due to the differences in language, business culture, and a lack of helpful information to explain it all. The company research articles below intend to meet this need: thorough explanations of how the company’s business works, how it fits in the industry, recent financial performance, and other tidbits investors may find helpful.
This site was created to provide investors with objective information from reliable sources, free from over-enthusiastic buy/sell rhetoric. We think that armed with the right research and information, investors can make better, more profitable, decisions when investing in US-listed China stocks.
Detailed research articles covering a wide range of in-depth information.
Shorter research profiles which try to distill the main points of investor interest.
A collection of opinions and notes on topics ranging from investor-relevant news from China, newsworthy company events, and occasional anecdotes taken from daily life here in China.
- Week in review – Jul 11, 2014
- China search engine market share - Jun 2014
- China Nepstar (NPD) - recent strength pushes into positive view
- China Lodging (HTHT) Q2 2014 Prelim Operating data
- After Wednesday...now what?
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) - slips to negative outlook
- Baidu (BIDU) outlook sours
- Hollysys (HOLI) - summer camp in bear country
- Eco data - Exports and imports for June 2014
- Tough Tuesday...China stocks take a beating